Monday, April 4, 2011

One Thousand Gifts



Thanking God for the many gifts that He has given me...

  1. Getting to hold my three month old second cousin yesterday.
  2. Celebrating my great-grandma's 90th (yes, 90th!!) birthday!
  3. Finding out that a close loved one's cancer is not as bad as originally feared.
  4. Encouraging friends who make a long night at work so much better!!
  5. A hairstylist who's always cheerful and makes my morning brighter after a long night of work.


I encourage you to go check out Ann Voskamp's blog if you haven't already!! I always come away feeling encouraged after reading her blog! She's written a book, titled One Thousand Gifts, that, from what I've heard, is an excellent book. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to read it yet, because the hold list for it at my library is super long! I'm number 56, and that's after requesting it two weeks ago!! I may have to go buy my own copy if I want to read it anytime soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment