Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness

One of the blogs that I read, The Mom Creative, along with seven other blogs, are hosting a 31 Days series in which they do one post every day of this month about one topic. They also have invited other bloggers to link up with them. This is the second year they've done it, and this year I've decided to link up with them. I'm very excited about it.

The topic that I have chosen to blog about is thankfulness. It's something that I struggle with, as I'm sure many of you do, too. It's so easy to go around complaining about things that many times we forget how to be thankful. I plan to list at least five things each day that I am thankful for. I'll also share thoughts and quotes about thankfulness. I hope that by the end of the month I'll have gotten into a habit of being thankful for everything. I still plan on doing other blog posts too, as time allows.

If you have a blog, then, please, feel free to join up with all of us over at The Mom Creative! Just add your blog to the linky, and it will automatically show up on the other seven blogs as well.

2 comments:

  1. I think I will give it a try! I came across your blog via Twitter :) I too have a blog, but its currently in the middle of some major reorganizing so most of my posts are now viewable by anyone at the moment lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just clicking around to check out some of the 31 days ideas. I think thanfulness is a great idea because yes, yes, I struggle to pause and give thanks.

    ReplyDelete