Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness: Praise You In This Storm


This song is one of my favorites by Casting Crowns, and it fits in so well with the topic of thankfulness. A part of praise is thankfulness, because, after all, things we're thankful for are things that we should be praising God for. As I've mentioned before, we should be thankful even for the trials and storms in our lives, as oftentimes those are the periods in our lives that bring the most blessings and make us even more thankful for what we have.

I'm thankful for...

77. Time spent with friends.
78. Eating some delicious pulled pork, one of my favorite meals which I haven't had since my last visit to NC
79. The Bible training that I was given in college. Though I may not agree with everything I was taught, I am still thankful for the training I received.
80. Being able to watch the Buckeye's game without having to go over to someone's house
81. The Buckeyes winning a Big Ten game for the first time this season!


0 comments:

Post a Comment