Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness: "Thankful"

Today in addition to sharing what I'm thankful for, I thought I'd share this song about thankfulness. Josh Groban is one of my favorite artists, his song "Thankful" really sums up what I've realized in just the few days that I've been posting about thankfulness. There really is so much to be thankful for.


I'm thankful for..

47. Running into a friend I hadn't seen in a while.
48. Overtime at work
49. Payday!!!
50. A nice, encouraging talk with my supervisor after work
51. God's forgiveness
52. A change in my job duties which results in me working closely with only my Christian co-workers.
53. Goofy friends that make me laugh
54. Listening to my favorite songs while on my way home from work.
55. Rice Krispies and bananas (one of my all-time favorite breakfasts)


0 comments:

Post a Comment