Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness: A Gift

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward

I'm thankful for...

27. The ability to write posts ahead of time and schedule them to post at a later date.
28. Overtime at work, which means extra money for me!
29. The beautiful color on the trees as their leaves change color
30. Discovering new music on Facebook
31. Walmart clearance!
32. Caramel apples and apple cider-two of my favorite things about Fall!
33. Hulu, which allows me to watch episodes of my favorite shows that I can't see because I don't have cable...yet.
34. Scheduling a date for my cable installation
35. Getting a text that makes me smile.
36. Encouraging talks with my supervisor at work, and knowing that both she and her mom pray for me every day.

What are you thankful for today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment