Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness: Blessings



Another song for you all. The first time I heard this song I was on my way to work, listening to the local Christian Radio station. When I got home, I looked up the lyrics, then promptly forgot about the song. The next Sunday, someone sang this song at church, bringing it back to my mind. I once again looked up the lyrics, but this I time I really looked at them and read them and thought about what they meant. I encourage you t do the same. Although this song isn't directly about thankfulness, it kind of echoes what I've said about being thankful for the trials in our lives.

I'm thankful for...
87. Knowing that Black Friday is only 6 weeks from today!
88. Finding pictures of my great-grandma's 90th birthday party that i thought had been deleted
89. Two of my friends getting married today (Congrats Jon & Bethany!)
90. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches (yum!)
91., 92., & 93. Coffee, chocolate, and a good book


0 comments:

Post a Comment