Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness: Thankfulness


I thank God for this day,
For the sun in the sky,
For my mom and my dad,
For my piece of apple pie!


For our home on the ground,
For His love that's all around,
That's why I say thanks every day!



Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have,
That's an easy way to start!



For the love that He shares,
'Cause He listens to my prayers,
That's why I say thanks every day!
-Thankfulness Song by Veggie Tales


I'm going to post a song about thankfulness every day this week for my 31 Days of Thankfulness series. I will try my best to include a YouTube clip of the song so that you all can hear it, but, unfortunately, I couldn't find a decent video of this song so I just posted the lyrics.

I'm thankful for...

82. Freedom to worship God
83. Praying with my supervisor every day at the beginning of the shift
84. Making plans with my mom for a girls night
85. Finding out what one of my Christmas presents is (no, I didn't peak! I'm just really good at guessing)
86. Knowing that Christmas is only 2 1/2 months away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment